Monday, March 16, 2009

Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

****Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast****

Originality- 19/20
Characters- 19/20
Remembrance- 8/10
Quote-ability- 8/10
Entertainment- 19/20
Ending- 10/10
Recommend to read- 9/10
TOTAL- 92/100
Grade- A

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened.

I won't go over my usual complaints about Zoey this time, I promise. Untamed was annoying at the beginning because I didn't fully understand why her friends shunned her. They should have taken the time to listen to her and try to understand her. Neferert is really angering me but in the end this anger is just throwing me more into the story. There was a lot more mystery in Untamed as well, which to me, means that it's my favorite of the series so far. This would also have to be my favorite cover so far. Isn't it just fantastic? I really love them all though. So pretty! The ending left me on the edge and really excited to read Hunted. The Casts are able to create a story that keeps you entranced the whole way through with amazement and ideas floating throught your head.

-Amanda

No comments: