Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten YA Covers So Far This Year


Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is...

Top Ten Favorite Covers (feel free to make it as specific or general as you want -- ie: top ten favorite covers of 2012, top ten favorite YA covers, top ten favorite contemporary fiction covers)

I am going to do my favorite covers this year of books that I have read. In no particular order. Here we go!

1. Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan. I really like the color purple and how the purple on this cover all melds together. It looks both creepy and beautiful.

2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This cover just looks like it'll be an automatic classic. It is timeless and classic and doesn't force you to make an assumption about the book before reading it.

3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. The cover for this one is just too darn cute and romantic. It definitely gives you the idea of what the book is about and draws my attention.

4. Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser. This has one of those covers that you don't understand the significance and beauty of until you read the book.

5. Twisted by Sara Shepard. I always love the vibrant covers of these books. They look fantastic on my shelf and the text is very pretty.

Only 5....I had less than 20 books to choose from people!

No comments: