Wednesday, December 5, 2012

College and the Future

I am almost done with my first semester of college, which I decided to not blog during. I'm pretty bad at time management and I didn't want to take on too much at once. Especially since this was a totally new experience for me. But I am coming back full swing in 2013!!!!

For the rest of the month I will be working on posts and features and giveaways. I hate when I abandon you guys, but it was necessary and I'll make it up to you! My roommate is in graphic design, so maybe we'll even get a fantastic new site redesign?!

I'll see all of you guys again in the new year. Thank you so much for sticking with me!

2 comments:

Bellas Shelf said...

I know how busy school, life, holidays, can get! I had to take a serious 3 or 4 week vacay and I came back after Thanksgiving (with a new blog design :)
It helped me to take a break. We all break for diff reasons.
TY for the follow :) I will def stalk your upcoming posts and what nots..
Have a great weekend <3

Bellas Shelf said...

PS: Grabbed ur button too!