Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Look Inside: 13 Little Blue Envelopes

"A Look Inside" Is a post where I'll have a featured author, and I'll choose a book that they wrote. I always come out after finishing a book with a favorite character, so I'll also have a featured character, and one of my favorite quotes from them.

Author: Maureen Johnson
Book: 13 Little Blue Envelopes
Character: Ginny
Quote: The locker at the end of her bed had no lock, and one of the hinges was busted. She opened it up.
There was a thing in it.
The thing might have been a sandwich at some point, or an animal, or a human hand...but what it was now was fuzzy and putrid.
A minute later, Ginny was down the stairs, out the door, and gone.

If you have a favorite YA author, book or quote e-mail me it at txmandaxt@yahoo.com I'll make sure to give you credit! (A.K.A FREE promotion.)
-Amanda

1 comment:

Lianne said...

I loed this book!