Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February in Review

Okay. My success from January did not continue into February. I have many excuses for this, but of course none of them really matter. The truth is, I got lazy and didn't schedule posts. When I KNOW that I'll never getting around to posting every single day. *sigh* nonetheless, here are my pathetic stats.

I read 3 books this month (you can check them all out in the sidebar)

I reviewed 1:
The Keening by A. LaFaye

I watched 1 movies/seasons of tv shows this month (also in the side bar)

I reviewed 0:

Challenges:

I listened to 2/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 12/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes: None

Contests:

I only hosted/held one contest this month, which is still going on HERE

Let's hope I can jump back on the wagon and make for a very good March!

-Amanda

No comments: