Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August R.A.K

In my Student Council at my school we actually have a RAK committee, where we give people things on their birthday, rake lawns for people, and purchase a thanksgiving dinner for a family that can't afford one.

I was a bit hesitant to join in past months, but I decided that now was the time to try it out. I keep seeing books that I have pop up in wishlists, so this will be a good way to clear my shelves a bit!

Here is my wishlist:

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Contact me here:: txmandaxt@yahoo.com

No comments: