Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Look Inside

A Look Inside is a post where I give you a couple of quotes from a book that I've read and enjoyed!

This week's book is Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

"An ending was an ending. No matter how many pages of sentences and paragraphs of great stories led up to it, it would always have the last word."

"So maybe it wasn't the fairy tale. But those stories weren't real anyway. Mine were."

"He was the closest thing I'd ever had to something, or someone, that mattered. But in the end, close didn't count. You were either in, or you weren't."

"Sometimes a question can hurt more than an answer."

"Morning would come before we knew it. It always did. But we still had the night, and for now, we were together, so I just closed my eyes and drank it all in."

No comments: