Friday, September 16, 2011

Personal Read&Review-a-thon!

I've learned that participating in read-a-thons helps me get a lot more reading done and makes me more accountable for the amount of books that I read. I know of at least one read-a-thon that is going on right now, and I was so tempted to join it! But then I thought, It's YOU GUYS that make me feel accountable, not just signing up for something. So I thought this would be easier and I'll have more freedom. Also, I'll be accountable for reviews as well.

SO, starting at 5:30 today (Friday) until 10:00 Sunday night, I'm going to read and review my butt off! This is what I plan on getting done:::

Books to Read:
Fahrenheit 451- Ray Bradbury (Finish)
Sins of the Mother- Tara Hyland
Circle of Fire- Michelle Zink
Winter Town- Stephen Emond

Books/Movies to Review and Schedule:
Life as We Know it (Movie)
Ashfall- Mike Mullin
Sins of the Mother- Tara Hyland
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Movie)
+Schedule posts until 9/29

You're welcome to do this as well. I've just been getting a bit behind, and I need this push. So if you feel like you just need to crack down and get some things done as well, go on ahead, even if it isn't book related. Maybe you need to organize your closet, or study for a history test.

No comments: