Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

 
Hey everyone! Since I'm behind in my reading ALREADY this month, I am really excited and in much need of this read-a-thon.This is hosted by Angela at Reading Angel, Candace at Candace’s Book Blog, and Lori at Pure Imagination.

The read-a-thon officially started at 12:01 wayyy early this morning, but I wanted to wait until now to put up my post. Here are the books that I want to read before July 11th at 11:59 PM.

1. The Sundered by Ruthanne Reid
2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
3. The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
4. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

If I finish these I'll add on another. But these are what I really want to get read.
I will be posting updates along the way on this post as well as challenges. The link to this page will be on my sidebar. I will write a final wrap up post on the 12th!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Wow, Aimee Carter seems to be a really popular author to be reading for this read-a-thon. I've seen her name popping up on tons of kick off posts. I'm starting to think I need to hit the library and check her out.

Good luck meeting your goals for the read-a-thon and happy reading! :]