Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June in Review

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm sorry that the blog has been a bit quiet for almost a week. There was a pretty bad and big storm Friday night and I lost power and access the internet until yesterday. Things will be back on track now!

I read 8 books this month (you can check them all out in the Books Read page)
I reviewed 8:

Henry Franks by Peter Adam Salomon
Purity by Jackson Pearce
It's Our Prom by Julie Anne Peters
Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
The Line by Teri Hall
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz

I reviewed 2 movie(s) this month:
Chernobyl Diaries
Snow White and the Huntsman

Challenges so far:

I read 55/100 books towards my personal goal.
2/5 books for the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
3/6 books for the Zombie Challenge 2012
0/7 books for the 2012 Finishing the Series Challenge

Blog Changes:

Once again just some adjusting of buttons. 

Overall:

I did pretty good this month until my whole area was without power. I should have read more since I didn't have distractions, but it was just too miserably hot and I had to entertain my sister. Besides, I do most of my reading at night and I couldn't read in the dark. Next month I'll have to work extra hard to catch up on my reading and reviewing. It would be nice to get in a personal book or two, which is why I'm looking forward to the near read-a-thon, it is MUCH needed.

No comments: