Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Look Inside

A Look Inside is a post where I give you a couple of quotes from a book that I've read and enjoyed!

This week's book is Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

"Get over here and talk to her. She’s a reporter, not a Dementor.”
“Harry Potter nerd.”
“Whatever. Take the damn phone."

"That would make a fantastic college entrance essay. ‘I Killed My Boyfriend and Still Managed to Maintain a 4.2 GPA and the Lead in the Spring Musical."

"Hello. Audrey’s phone. She’s currently suiting up for a soul-deadening hourly job that provides no benefits, how may I help you?"

"Did you just say ‘frolic’?”
“Is it not a word?”
“Who the hell says ‘frolic’?”
“I say frolic. And more people should.”
“They should say frolic or actually frolic.”
“Both."

“Do you want to break up with him?”
“I don’t know. Distract me from feeling miserable.”
“Umm… ummm… I got new shoes.”
“Woo.”
“Wanna come over and try them on?”
“I’ll be there in ten minutes."

No comments: