Monday, August 1, 2011

July in Review

I read 7 books this month (you can check them all out in read in 2011 page)

I reviewed 7:
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Summer of Fear by Lois Duncan
Wiches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Life on Hold by Karen McQuestion
Huntress by Malinda Lo
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman

I reviewed 2 movies this month:
Buried
Skyline

Challenges so far:

I listened to 3/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 40/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

I added my button to the sidebar so other people can put in on their blog if they want.

Overall:
I got a bit behind on my reading. After the readathon I just got lazy. As an excuse I went on vacation, and I read books for school which took longer.

This month I hope to get passed 50 books read and listen to an audio book.

No comments: