Friday, April 6, 2012

April TBR List


This is my first video! I only have a camera on my computer, so I just recorded it with my webcam on YouTube. It kind of messed up in the middle, but oh well! Plus I filmed this yesterday, so when I say "tomorrow" it's actually today...and "today" is actually yesterday...

These are the books that I would like to read in the month of April!

Books:
Save the Pearls Part One: Revealing Eden- Victoria Foyt
What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?- The Buried Life
Girl Unmoored- Jennifer Gooch Hummer
The Stone Girl- Alyssa B. Sheinmel

Tomorrow Land- Mari Mancusi
Belles- Jen Calonita
I Hunt Killers- Barry Lyga
172 Hours on the Moon- Johan Harstad
Yesterday- C.K. Kelly Martin
The Van Alen Legacy- Melissa de la Cruz
Fear- Michael Grant

Blogs/People Mentioned:
www.readingangel.com

No comments: