Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post where I tell you the books that I received this week either by buying them from the bookstore, going to the library or from my mailbox. In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea and turned into a meme by Kristi.


Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter
Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick -RAK, thank you so much Kathrin from Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic!
Stung by Bethany Wiggins

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great batch of books for you this week! I hope you enjoy your new books!
Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox-12.html

Krystianna said...

I can't wait for Stung! It sounds super amazing. Plus, the cover is kind of creepy. I've wanted to pick up a copy of Ashes for a while too. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian