Friday, February 22, 2013

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Title: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Director: Bill Condon
Writer: Melissa Rosenberg and Stephenie Meyer
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner
Grade: 85% or B


My Thoughts::
I know the Twilight craze is all over, and it was over even before this movie came out. And even though I'm not really a fan of either the books or movies anymore, I couldn't help but to go and see this movie. I will admit, I was excited for the conclusion to finally be here.

Even though some people complained about this book because it was a lot of build up and not a lot was actually happening, it was more interesting in the movie. It was cool to meet all of the friends of the family. I wish they would have spent more time showing what everyone's abilities are and how hard it is for Bella to develop her power. Besides meeting characters, not much HAPPENS, except a few good Reneesme things and then the battle part at the end.

The most interesting part of the movie for sure was the tricky ending. I don't want to give anything away, but if you read the book you probably won't be tricked. And even though I wasn't tricked, I still cried and felt a lot of emotions. Even more emotions were felt at the end of the movie while the credits started to roll. I started feeling really nostalgic. I've been thinking about Twilight since before I started High School, and now I'm in my second semester of college. So much has changed and it brings me back to an earlier time.

No comments: