The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's top ten is...
Top Ten Best Bookish Memories (waiting in line for a new release,
meeting an author, or some sort of great experience with a particular
book that was unlike others)
1. Breaking Dawn release party at Borders. That was the first time I ever preordered and the only release party that I had been to. It was so fun to be around other fans and playing trivia games.
2. Preordering The Fault in Our Stars. I was so excited to get a signed copy because John Green is my favorite author.
3. I love the release of every new book in the Gone Series by Michael Grant. I feel like the fan base is small enough and excited enough that it's really personal.
4. Reading You Maybe and If We Kiss by Rachel Vail. They are what entered me into the YA world.
5. Reading the Pretty Little Liars Series since 7th grade with my best friend. Oh my goodness, those books were such a fantastic mystery and made great discussions!