Friday, February 1, 2013

January in Review

I read 10 books this month (you can check them all out in the Books Read page)
I reviewed 10:

Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
What Happened to My Sister by Elizabeth Flock
Revived by Cat Patrick
The Drowned Cities by Paolo Bacigalupi
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
Vertigo by Kristina Dunker
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
The Goddess Legacy by Aimée Carter
A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Anteater-Boy by Dean Ammerman

I reviewed 2 movie(s) this month:
Rock of Ages
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Challenges so far:

I read 10/100 books towards my personal goal.
0/5 books for the 2013 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
2/7 books for the 2013 Finishing the Series Challenge

Blog Changes:

Just some adding and removing of buttons. Hopefully there will be a new design soon-ish, but no promises.


Overall:

I'm very glad to be posting regularly. But I am almost even happier to be on track with my reading goals and getting a jump start on one of my challenges. This is shaping up to be a great year! I didn't get to one book on my TBR list for the month, but a read a book for one of my classes, so I still got to 10.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ Nightmare on Bookstreet said...

I plan on reading Pushing the Limits this month, hopefully!

Good job with your goals so far!