Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Look Inside

"A Look Inside" Is a post where I'll have a featured author, and i'll choose a book that they wrote. I always come out after finishing a book with a favorite character, so i'll also have a featured character, and one of my favorite quotes from them.

Author: E. Lockhart
Book: Fly on the Wall
Character:Gretchen
Quote: "This Cammie is all biscuits. She's stacked like a character in a comic book. Cantaloupes are strapped to her chest."

Fly on the Wall was hilarious and I think this quote shows that. The characters in the book have a lot of their own lingo. Like biscuits for breasts, gherkins for...male parts, and milkshake for booty. It really is comical and interesting.

2 comments:

Alea said...

Oh yes! I bought this book last year, it sounds fun! I still haven't read any of her books yet, it's horribly!

Bookworm said...

I really want to read this one, and I just started THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU BANKS by the same author...E. Lockhart seems very fun!