Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post where I tell you the books that I received this week either by buying them from the bookstore, going to the library or from my mailbox. In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea and turned into a meme by Kristi.

Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz

After their beautiful yet brief bonding ceremony in Italy, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force are forced to separate. To fulfill the Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler travels to Alexandria to search for Catherine of Siena and the Gate of Promise. But Schuyler quickly discovers that everything she believed about the Gate to be wrong. Meanwhile, Jack makes the difficult decision to return to New York to face his twin and former bondmate, Mimi. But instead of a bitter reunion, he is faced with a choice for which there is no good option.

Mimi, with a most unexpected travel companion in Oliver Hazard-Perry, jets off to Egypt, too, to search for Kingsley Martin, her long lost love. With all roads leading to Hell, Mimi learns that not all love stories have happy endings. But she'll have to put her own feelings aside if she's going to save her crumbling Coven.

Far from You by Lisa Schroeder

Lost and alone...Down the rabbit hole. Alice thought she knew
what solitude was:
Her mother—gone.
Her father—remarried with a newborn
daughter.
Now...
Trapped
in the icy embrace
of a deadly snowstorm,
Alice faces the true meaning of loneliness.
But hope
may not be as far away
as she thinks....

9 comments:

Chloe Booklover said...

Far From You looks really great. I haven't read any Lisa Schroeder before but I hear her books are awesome!

Check out My IMM

Giselle said...

I should really start the Blue Bloods series I haven't read book 1 yet.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Maji Bookshelf said...

Great books this week! Hope you enjoy them all :)
-Farah @ Maji Bookshelf

Justin941 said...

Great IMM this week. :) I got the first three books in the Blue Bloods series, I am way behind.. lol. But I look forward to reading them. And I've heard a lot about Lisa Schroeder's books but haven't read any yet. I will have to do that eventually. :P

Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(4)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Far From You sounds really cool! I love the cover. great haul :)

International EVE giveaway

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit

sarah darlington said...

Great picks :) Happy reading this week
Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

Grace Fonseca said...

Isn't getting books awesome. Really like your choices. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! The Blue Bloods series is a lot of fun. I'm going to have to pick up the new book.
My IMM

LisaILJ said...

I am just about to finish Lost in Time. It is pretty good, I am just sad the series ends in the next book.