Monday, October 3, 2011

September in Review

I read 10 books this month (you can check them all out in read in 2011 page)

I reviewed 5 :
Josefina's Sin by Claudia H. Long
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
Dark Parties by Sara Grant
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Sins of the Mother by Tara Hyland

I reviewed 2 movies this month:
Life as We Know It
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Challenges so far:

I listened to 3/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 60/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

I added a button for RAK. I also changed my blogger photo for the first time since I started blogging to a cute little icon that matches my blog.

Overall:
I got behind on my reading but caught up at the last minute, unfortunately I still haven't listened to another audio book, but I have one in my possession. I held a good amount of giveaways this month and boosted my follower count to almost 400!

This month I hope to get passed 72 books read and listen to an audio book.

No comments: