Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's top ten is....
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time. In no particular order...
1. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
2. Gone Michael Grant
3. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
4. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
6. Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
7. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
8. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
9. Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
10. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer