Thursday, December 1, 2011

November in Review

I read 9 books this month (you can check them all out in read in 2011 page)
I reviewed 8:

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Death Cure by James Dashner
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler

I reviewed 1 movie this month:
Cyberbully

Challenges so far:
I listened to 5/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 79/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

My design and new blog name are all decided and I can not wait to unveil them in 2012!

Overall:

I missed two days of posting this month but that was because we lost internet for Thanksgiving weekend. I can't wait to go into the new year all strong and mighty. One of my old blog friends came back, so make sure to check out her blog at www.readingkeepsyousane.blogspot.com. I've come to the conclusion that I won't read 100 books by the end of the year. I'll most likely get to 90, but I make no promises after that. Oh yeah, and I'll listen to one more audio book to complete the 2011 audio book challenge.

No comments: