Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome to Bombarded with Books!

Hey guys!

As some of you know, I've been blogging on That Teen Can Blog since 2008..the summer before my freshmen year in High School. Now I'm a senior, and 18 years old. For the past 6 months I've been thinking about the blog a whole bunch and I decided that I want to keep it going strong throughout college.

Knowing that I'm going to be growing older with this blog, I had to change it to continue to encompass who I am. "That Teen Can Blog" didn't cut it anymore. When I started the blog I didn't know what I was going to do on it. Now I do know of course. I want visitors to know what they're coming for.

SO, that's why I changed the name to Bombarded with Books. I also hope you like the redesign. Everything else will stay pretty much the same. Explore a bit because some things are moved around, but the reviews and features will stay the same as they have been. Just easier to find.

Thank you for sticking with me! I'd love to read your thoughts!

-Amanda

No comments: