10. Her big sister is the most popular girl in school
9. Her little sister is a certified genius
8. She's in love with her big sister's boyfriend
7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school
6. And now she's being forced to take art classes
5. She's just saved the president of the United States from an assassination attempt
4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero
3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero
2. And now she's been appointed teen ambassador to the UN
And the number-one reason Sam's life is over?
1. The president's son just might be in love with her
(Summary from back of the book because I'm no good at summary's. Please forgive me. =D)
The book was very unrealistic in two ways. One of which was good and the other bad. The whole saving-the-president-and-his-son-falling-in-love-with-you thing was great. That chosen story line was different and overall very enjoyable. It was fun reading about something that would never happen to me. Meg was very creative while writing this book, but now thinking about it are any of her book realistic? Not really. The part that I didn't like was that Sam was so blind about David liking her. I mean it was so obvious! It kind of got annoying how Sam would get mad or annoyed while David was obviously flirting with her. Also some of the characters were under-developed. I would have loved to get to know Catherine and Rebecca. Overall though the book was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.