Sunday, August 10, 2008

Must.Go.To.Borders.Now!

gahh! I have so many books that I want to read it's driving me crazy! I'm only 15 though so it's impossible for me to earn money. To get the books I want I usually just beg my mom or brother. Today, this isn't working. Note to self: find a way to earn a allowance. I've added a slide show of the books I would like to read. I hope it gives you some ideas. The first one I'm going to buy is 13 Reasons Why. It's supposed to be REALLY good. Plus I'm in the mood for a more serious book.

School begins in less than 2 weeks =/ I like school more than most people but that does not mean i want summer vacation to end so soon! I still have to go school shopping, which i have no idea when I'll do. Also with school beginning I'll have less time for personal reading. The school better choose some good literature. At least challenge us this year. But of course the books we'll end up reading won't be the books I enjoy most. Ohh well what can you expect?

My friend Taylor has caught the blogging bug! She signed up on blogger today! I added her to my site list, so make sure to check her out. Even though i doubt anyone is even checking MY blog out. *shrugs* they will soon. I hope.

Well I'm off to advertise my blog!
Happy reading!
Amanda

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thirteen Reasons Why IS really good. :)

Anonymous said...

Not just really good.... amazingly good. You won't be disappointed. :)

Maggie said...

I totally understand about never having money to buy books! Thats why I'm hoping to get a job this year at the library-more money, more books!