Monday, August 11, 2008

YESSS!!

I just went on Borders.com to check out which of the books I wanted were in my price range and i noticed that one of the books that were on my "not available in store, must order online" list was FINALLY in the store! *throws confetti* It's an older book but i still wanna read it! Now all I have to do is find a way to get a little extra cash and a ride to Borders. Which sounds a lot easier than it is. Ohhh well it's totally worth it!

Moving on to other news. I made my blog look nifty! Finally I have it mastered! Ugh after all the hard work I still don't have any comments or anything. hmm I guess I'll have to wait some more.

Happy reading!
Amanda

1 comment:

cat said...

I'm commenting! *wave*

Followed you from Book Muncher.

I shall add you to my feeds as your Books You Have to Read pile looks pretty interesting!

Cat
beyondbooks.wordpress.com
beyondelsewhere.ca