Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Look Inside

"A Look Inside" Is a post where I'll have a featured author, and I'll choose a book that they wrote. I always come out after finishing a book with a favorite character, so I'll also have a featured character, and one of my favorite quotes from them.

Author: Stephenie Meyer
Book: Eclipse
Character: Jacob
Quote: "Take it easy, Bella."
"Shut up, Jacob. Just shut up! This is so unfair!"
"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV."

If you have a favorite YA author, book or quote e-mail me it at txmandaxt@yahoo.com I'll make sure so give you credit!

-Amanda



2 comments:

prophecygirl said...

Great choice! Eclipse. Sigh. <3

Anonymous said...

Hey, you won an award. :)

http://towerofbooks.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/an-award/