Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Look Inside

"A Look Inside" Is a post where I'll have a featured author, and I'll choose a book that they wrote. I always come out after finishing a book with a favorite character, so I'll also have a featured character, and one of my favorite quotes from them.

Author: Jessica Blank
Book: Almost Home
Character: Tracy
Quote: "No, those kids are fucking assholes. They're shit." She says it like it's really important that I understand; it kind of scares me. I look up at her. "Those kids are little shits, they don't fucking know about anything and they'll do that to people the rest of their lives because they're fucking weak. You can't let them make you fucking cry."

If you have a favorite YA author, book or quote e-mail me it at txmandaxt@yahoo.com I'll make sure so give you credit!
-Amanda

No comments: