Monday, September 7, 2009

The Name Game


Sometimes while reading a book I notice that the characters have names that I've read before. I thought it would be fun to point some out!

First we have Simons. Which Simons? Well..

Simon from The Mortal Instruments series of course. To learn a little bit more about him and the book he is in check my review. Our next Simon is from The Awakening see him in my review.

Both Simons are adorable and funny and sensitive and just plain awesome. I love Simons. Can you think of anymore? These two Simons are pretty similar, and wow, both are from fantasy books.

-Amanda

3 comments:

Jo said...

Ohh, I think this is an awesome meme! I think you should definitely keep it up!

Unfortunatley, I don't think I know of any other Simon's, only the one in The Awakening.

Eleni said...

Cute meme idea!

Melanie said...

This is such a cute idea! I actually haven't read either of those books, but I'm definitley planning on it knowing that there are cute, sensitive guys! :)