Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Name Game


Sometimes while reading a book I notice that the characters have names that I've read before. I thought it would be fun to point some out!

Today we have Frankies. Which Frankies? Well....

Frankie from The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks. She's witty and very independent. There's nothing getting past her. This Frankie is loyal and great at keeping secrets.

Our next Frankie is Anna's best friend in Twenty Boy Summer. This Frankie wasn't so awesome. She didn't support her friend until it was too late. Of course she had her good points..like knowing how to have a great time.

These Frankies are pretty darn cool. Can you think of anymore?
-Amanda

1 comment:

Taylor House said...

*sigh* Nope, but I swear I saw a girl Frankie on tv today. Book Frankies are rare in number and I bet you'll find most of them in books from the past decade. (Erm, just to make that clear, I mean the '90s.)