The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's top ten is...
Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books. I could only think of 5 that I use frequently..
1. Tumbr. This site is a goldmine for procrastination. It's great, you can find a blog about one of your interests easily!.
2. Youtube. I know, I know. We all use youtube. But I advise you not to just look at movie trailers or cat videos. Subscribe to some funny people and it can really brighten up your day.
3. Unfriendable. This site is hilarious and it is great to just scroll though when you're having a dull time.
4. GetGlue. You can "check in" to shows and movies that you are watching and you earn stickers for being a fan. Once you earn so many they really send you them!
5. Imdb. I love to look ahead months at a time and see what movies are coming. It gets me pretty excited to see the trailers or read the interesting descriptions.