Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April in Review

I read 12 books this month (you can check them all out in the Books Read page)
I reviewed 11:

The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Ship of Souls by Zetta Elliott
Rock On by Denise Vega
Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt
What Do You Want to Do Before You Die? by The Buried Life
Gossip by Beth Gutcheon
Girl Unmoored by Jennifer Gooch Hummer
The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi
Belles by Jen Calonita
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga

I reviewed 1 movies this month:
Bridesmaids

Challenges so far:

I read 37/100 books towards my personal goal.
2/5 books for the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
1/6 books for the Zombie Challenge 2012
0/7 books for the 2012 Finishing the Series Challenge

Blog Changes:

I don't believe I changed anything this month.

Overall:

I am so proud of myself this month! I went above and beyond with my reading, posted everyday, and I also made a video! It went well so there will be another video tomorrow for my May TBR List. My only naughtiness was only reviewing one movie, and only reading one book for my challenges. Let's try to double those two numbers for April.

No comments: