Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May in Review

I'm not even going to mention my lack of blogging for the past two months. But this summer I plan on reading a lot and scheduling more posts. I learned that when I don't schedule posts, reviewing seems more like a chore than something I enjoy doing. Once again I give you my pathetic stats. Tomorrow I'll post some summer goals. Maybe then I'll get some more motivation.

I read 4 books this month (you can check them all out in the sidebar)

I reviewed 1:
The Cadence of Gypsies by Barbara Casey

I have no idea how many movies I watched this month..

Challenges so far:

I listened to 3/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 22/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

I created a new banner and background! The color scheme is obviously different as well. I plan to try and keep this for the rest of the year.

Contests (1):

I only held one contest and it is going on right now. HERE. I am giving away a copy of Once Bitten.

Thanks for all the support...I'll try not to disappoint you all again.

No comments: