Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Goals

I'm going to outline my summer goals for you all and for myself. I need to be accountable, and this seems like a good way to do it. I have until August 12th to get these things done.

Reading:
I realize that I am way behind in my reading goal. I need to use this free time wisely. This might seem a bit crazy..but I plan to get to at least 50/100. I know I'll still be behind, but I'll be on the right track. Maybe I'll even do better than I expect...

I also want to get to 4/6 audio books listened to.

Blog:
This blog is very important to me, no matter what it may seem like at times. I really want to keep it up nicely for the rest of the year. I want to blog EVERY DAY this summer. As well as schedule posts until..let's say.. August 31st.

Blogosphere:
As always I want to get more involved. Lots of fun things go on in the summertime, and I want to be part of it. I want to join at least 1 challenge, and be part of 1 giveaway link up sort of thing. It would also be nice to connect with a blogger, but I'll let that happen naturally.

Thank you for reading my goals. If you have any thoughts, comments, or words of wisdom, just comment. I appreciate it more than you realize.

No comments: