Thursday, November 3, 2011

October in Review

I read 10 books this month (you can check them all out in read in 2011 page)
I reviewed 8:
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
Night World No. 2 by L.J. Smith
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Winter Town by Stephen Emond
The Shattering by Karen Healey
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
All These Things I've Done

I reviewed 0 movies this month:

Challenges so far:
I listened to 4/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 70/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

I added a few buttons from blogs that I frequently read, and started thinking about and planning my 2012 blog revamp.

Overall: I'm doing consistently well with the blog! I am so happy that I'm keeping this up. For November I plan on listening to another audio book and getting to 85/100 books read.

No comments: