Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read That Were Out of My Comfort Zone

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is....

Ten Books That I Read That Were Outside Of My Comfort Zone (whether I liked them or not). In no particular order...

1. The Plague by Albert Camus
2. Centuries of June by Keith Donohue
3. Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
4. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
5. The Debs by Susan McBride
6. A Scattered Life by Karen McQuestion
7. Perfect on Paper by Maria Murnane
8. Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin
9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
10. I Am J by Cris Beam

1 comment:

Bookgeek said...

What a creative idea for a post. I'm going to have to think about my own. The only books on your list that I have read are The Plague and Wicked - and I enjoyed both of them