Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's top ten is....
Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast. In no particular order and no promise of 10.
1. Sarah Dessen. She's so darn compassionate and I love reading her thoughts in her blog and tweets. It would be great to meet her talk about family and what makes her keep writing these beautiful love stories.
2. Michael Grant. He has such a great sense of humor which I can see from his tweets. I think it'd be fun to have a one on one discussion with him about the Gone series and maybe even learn a few secrets about my favorite characters..
3. John Green. He probably has one of the best personalities that I've ever seen. I watch his vlogs every week and love every single one of his books. Just talking to him would make my life, let alone discussing anything from something as simple as my favorite thanksgiving food to what I think makes my life worth living.
4. Kelley Armstrong. I've shied away from supernatural books until I read The Summoning and the rest of the Darkest Powers trilogy. I don't know much about her, but I already love where her mind can go.
5. Maureen Johnson. Though I haven't read as much from her as I'd like to, she is my favorite person to follow on twitter. She always has something funny or witty to say but also isn't afraid to delve into some serious current events or issues no matter how touchy the subject. Plus she's so....flamboyant. She would be the life of the party.