Monday, July 4, 2011

June in Review

I read 11 books this month (you can check them all out in read in 2011 page)

I reviewed 12:
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
Plague by Michael Grant
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Favorite by Karen McQuestion
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
I Am J by Cris Beam
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Bent Sword by Stephen Gashler

I reviewed 2 movies this month:
The Island
127 Hours

Challenges so far:

I listened to 3/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge

I read 33/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

As you see, I redid the blog design AGAIN. I know I said I wouldn't, but I just wasn't completely happy with the old one. I added a few things to the sidebars concerning challenges and giveaway hops.

No comments: