Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon (#2)

So far I've finished A Separate Peace and Thirteen Days to Midnight. I expected more from A Separate Peace and was surprisingly pleased with Thirteen Days to Midnight.

I plan to read The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson today, and read my last two books tomorrow. Mayyybe I'll start one tonight. It depends if anything comes up.

I decided to do a day two mini-challenge hosted by The Bookish Type. In this challenge I have to write a fake synopsis based solely on the cover of a book in my readathon book pile. I decided to do this for...The Last Little Blue Envelope!


Elizabeth has been decorating cakes for years, but when she gets a complaint about missing a little blue envelope decorative topping, she loses her job. Elizabeth packs her bags and sets off on a world wide protest of all things blue and envelopey. She's fed up with all of this nonsense and isn't coming home until cake decorators get a bit more wiggle room in the topping department.

That was so fun! I probably won't be updating until my last post telling you my final book tally, unless I see a cool challenge tomorrow that I really want to participate in.

No comments: