Monday, March 5, 2012

February in Review

I read 8 books this month (you can check them all out in the Books Read page)
I reviewed 7:

At Season's End by Eric Hendershot
Twisted by Sara Shepard
Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz
I Hate You, Kelly Donahue by Mark Svartz
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

I reviewed 2 movies this month:
The Devil Inside
This Means War

Challenges so far:

I read 17/100 books towards my personal goal.
1/5 books for the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
1/6 books for the Zombie Challenge 2012
0/7 books for the 2012 Finishing the Series Challenge

Blog Changes:

Once again there have been no changes.

Overall:

This month was a bit of a disappointment. The last few days I go so lazy and stressed about school that I just avoided doing things all together, which wasn't smart. I only read 8 books, which isn't bad, but a couple were pretty short. I ended up reviewing less movies and books this month as well. Though, I did get in two challenge boosk! I am feeling much more into reading, so that is good news. I have high hopes for March and I believe I can stay firmly on track!

No comments: