Sunday, June 3, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post where I tell you the books that I received this week either by buying them from the bookstore, going to the library or from my mailbox. In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea and turned into a meme by Kristi.

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

Hollowand - the first book in the young adult dystopian series The Hollows...

"This is the way the world ends - not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door."

Nineteen-year-old Remy King is on a mission to get across the wasteland left of America, and nothing will stand in her way - not violent marauders, a spoiled rock star, or an army of flesh-eating zombies.

This young adult title contains violence, some mild language and sexual situations. It is recommended for ages sixteen and up.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi,

Hollowland looks great I hope you enjoy reading it. If you get a chance here is my IMM - http://peeringoverthepages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-6.html

Happy reading,
Charlotte

Marathon said...

I like Amanda Hocking a lot for her Switched series but I have this ugly THING about self-pub stuff so I don't know if I'll be giving this one a whirl anytime soon. Still, it looks and sounds pretty cool, me thinks!