Monday, June 4, 2012

June TBR List

No video this month! My audio is not working no matter what I do. But I still want to do a TBR list, so here I go.

I read 10 books in May, but only 9 were from my TBR list. I love the list so much, it feels great to mark one off after I am finished. Participating in Reading Angel's Page Count Contest helps even more. I didn't make the top 20 for any of the weeks, but I will do my best to make it this month!

Here are the books that I want to read this month, in this order..

1. Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz
2. What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor
3. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
4. One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf
5. Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
6. What Happened to My Sister by Elizabeth Flock
7. Revived by Cat Patrick
8. The Drowned Cities by Paolo Bacigalupi
9. The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
10. Vertigo by Kristina Dunker

No comments: