Friday, June 1, 2012

May in Review

I read 10 books this month (you can check them all out in the Books Read page)
I reviewed 6:

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin
Fear by Michael Grant
The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti

 I reviewed 1 movie(s) this month:
The Hunger Games


Challenges so far:


I read 47/100 books towards my personal goal.
2/5 books for the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
3/6 books for the Zombie Challenge 2012
0/7 books for the 2012 Finishing the Series Challenge

Blog Changes:


Some adjusting of buttons and updating some links.

Overall:


I did pretty good this month. I didn't post for a couple of days, but it was the end of the school year for me, so I'll excuse myself. I did good on the reading front with only missing one book from my TBR pile, which I also excuse because I read a book that wasn't on the list. Next month is packed with review books as you will see in my next TBR list video. So I won't have time to read any challenge books. I hope I can do better with posting and scheduling now that it is summer!

1 comment:

DMS said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous month! You got a lot done- and you had the end of school. WOW!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/