Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Blogs

 
Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is...

Top Ten Tuesday Rewind (Pick any past topic you want!). And I chose..Favorite Books Blogs. These are sites that I check daily and make sure to see what's going on/participate in their events. In no particular order..

1. Reading Angel. I really like this blog. I always watch her Mailbox Monday and TBR videos. She also hosts the page count contest that I participate in, which is a great motivator. She is funny and it really brightens my day when I can check out a new post.

2. The Book Monsters. I love love love the Choose Your Thons that they host. It is such a clever idea. They have cool features and their reviews are very concise.

3. Pop Culture Junkie. There aren't a whole bunch of book stuff on this blog, but I enjoy he Hardcover Vs. Paperback and lookalikes feature. I've been following this blog for so long that I can't imagine not checking it out.

4. The Book Muncher. This is another blog that I have been following for years. I love the reviews because they are so thorough!

5. Green Bean Teen Queen. This blog is great with book news and book related movie news. I also love that she's a librarian, so we get a lot of cool stories about that.

6. Turning Pages. I was one of this blogs first followers, and it is so cool to watch a blog grow so much! I love her personality and you can easily relate to her love of books.

7. Holes in My Brain. This girl is so funny! Even when her posts are about nothing, her wonderful voice comes through and you're entertained. She really knows how to capture her audience through words, that's for sure.

8. Pure Imagination. I started reading this blog shortly after Reading Angel, and I love it almost as much. She is so nerdy with her love of books and I always make sure to check out her videos. Plus, her blog designs are SO pretty!

9. Peace, Love, Books. Her site and her reviews are really appealing to teens. You can really see her personality come through her blog.

10. WORD for Teens. Her site is so simple, but yet so very eye catching.  I love the features that she does, including Friday Fonts, and bookcases!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out these blogs!

For my "Rewind" list, I chose characters. Here's the link:

http://joriesreads.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/top-ten-rewind-top-ten-characters/