Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post where I tell you the books that I received this week either by buying them from the bookstore, going to the library or from my mailbox. In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea and turned into a meme by Kristi.

So many books this week! 

For Review::
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Touched by Cyn Balog
Anteater-Boy by Dean Ammerman
League of Strays by L.B. Schulman
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride Series #1) by James Patterson
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter

Bought::
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts

4 comments:

Dana said...

The Angel Experiment is a great book have fun reading!

Chey said...

Totally jealous you got A Midsummer's Nightmare! I'm dying to read it. :) Hope you enjoy!

Chey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janiera said...

I totally want Dark Inside! Happy reading!
Janiera @ Books & Beauty