Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer TBR List

 
Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is...

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

1. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger. I'm already hearing good things about this book and I can't wait until next month when I plan to devour it!

2. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking. This book sounds so interesting and it was free, which is fantastic. I'm afraid that I'll forget about it and it'll fall to the wayside, so I really want to read it this summer before things get too busy.

3. Vertigo by Kristina Dunker. I plan to read this one in a week or so. It sounds so creepy and I love that kind of thing in the summer.

4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I want to read this book as soon as possible! But I'm trying to be smarter with my reading so I don't get behind on review books, so it'll have to wait until the end of summer.

5. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong. I love these books soooo much! As soon as I can I'm going to get right into this.

6. Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz. I'm doing a good job getting caught up with this series and I hope to get a couple steps closer to the last book this summer.

7. Gone by Lisa McMann. It has taken me soooo long to finally finish this trilogy and I'm ready to do it!

8. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I'm working hard to finish series that I've started, but I can't help but want to start this very much loved one as well.

9. Revived by Cat Patrick. I read Forgotten last summer, and I am excited to read this newest book buy Patrick this summer!

10. Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty. I know I'm getting through these books slowly, but I like feeling as if I've grown up a little between each book.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like your list!! A midsummer's Nightmare made my list too.

I read the first book (wake?) in the gone series, but am undecided about reading the next 2.. i kind of didnt like the whole police twist at the end...

I'm reading the Jessica Darling series right now too! Im on the 3rd one :)

Frozen Yogurt Recipes said...

Good jobb