Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Waiting On Wednesday

Okay, I'm actually planning my posts now. Wow. I'm trying to keep ahead with my reading, and to stay that way I need to do a lot of reading during vacation.

Now, this week the book that I am waiting on is...

Title: The ABC's of Kissing Boys
Author: Tina Ferraro
Release Date: January 13th, 2009

Parker Stanhope friends got promoted to Varsity soccer without her. Desperate to make things right, she has concocted a crazy-but-just-might-work plan that includes kissing the socks off the prom king at the Sports Fair Kissing Booth. Between now and then, she needs to learn everything she can about kissing - somehow. She finds a "coach" in the most unlikely of guys - but suddenly keeping that relationship a secret becomes as dire as her need to win back her soccer status and her friends.

This book sounds really cute, and I've been in the mood to read something lighter. Plus I really liked reading Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress. Anyway who doesn't enjoy a book with some kissing?

3 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Wow, thanks, Amanda! I loved seeing this blog and I hope you like the book.

P.S. In the book, there is something called a Steam Kiss, which I never actually put to the test. I am hoping a reader will and let me know if it works!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Also really looking forward to this one. And now I am very curious to find out what the Steam Kiss is all about...

Paradox said...

You can get an ARC of the book right now at http://www.randombuzzers.com/. You just need to be a member and have 20,000 buzz bucks (points earned from doing activities) to claim a copy.