Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's top ten is...
Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read.
1. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
2. Looking For Alaska by John Green
3. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
4. Gone by Michael Grant
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
7. Fly On the Wall by E. Lockhart
8. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
10. You, Maybe by Rachel Vail
Note: My more in depth and explained top tens should be back starting next week. I've been kind of busy lately.