Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January in Review

I read 9 books this month (you can check them all out in the Books Read page)
I reviewed 11:

Replication by Jill Williamson
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan

I reviewed 3 movies this month:
Friends with Benefits
Limitless
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Challenges so far:

I read 9/100 books towards my personal goal.
0/5 books for the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
0/6 books for the Zombie Challenge 2012
0/7 books for the 2012 Finishing the Series Challenge

Blog Changes:

None this month. After the redesign I had, I'm taking a break from changes!

Overall:

I read a decent amount this month, though I wish I could have gotten one more book in. I also wish that I would have focused some on my challenges, since I own some of the books for them already. Next month has some nice things planned, including some giveaways!

No comments: