Saturday, January 1, 2011

The apology of all apologies

I feel so bad guys. I completely abandoned the blog months ago. I just couldn't keep up with all of the reviews that I had to write. I've been thinking things over and decided to re-vamp the blog. Instead of just a book review site, I will also be posting movie reviews as well as other teen related news and issues. I am going to keep some of my weekly features including Waiting on Wednesday, In My Mailbox, and Contest Saturday. Speaking of contests, I'm going to start holding monthly contests. Which is why I will soon be posting a prize list.

I considered opting for a partnership but I wouldn't want to depend on someone for so long or disappoint someone who was as invested in the blog as much as I am.

I am really excited about this. My goal is to post everyday throughout 2011. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any ideas or something specific that you would like to see from me in the future.

1 comment:

Ellz said...

I know how it is to get behind. Sometimes we don't realize how much work goes into our blogs until we get behind. Good luck with your goals.